Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Recap

Evening Bloggers. How was everybody's weekend? Well, let me tell you, mind was horrendous. The perfect ending to a equally horrendous week. Now, there was good points to this past week (hello! Makeout with Devon!) but then there were multiple bad points (the awkward next day convo). And then on Sunday (on the way to church mind you) I got pulled over not not using my blinker on a service road...at 7:30 in the am....in the rain....with no other cars on the road. (WTF!) So, all these events from the past week only reinforced my belief that yes, I, Chloe Monroe, was indeed cursed. But then today occurred. And I got to sleep in and do some light shopping, buy my UK editions of Cosmo and Glamour (yay!) And, to make things better, Devon texted me back today while he was at work and we had a nice convo. not anything monumental, mind you. just an ordinary convo between friends. But it was lovely all the same.

You know what else was lovely? Going to see "This Means War" last night! Bloggers, this movie is absolutely EPIC! I was expecting something similar to "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" but it was sooooo much better. It had action, comedy, romance, sex, witty remarks, and more. It is a total guy's guy/ guy's girl flick. Perfect for everybody. And no, I did not go with Devon. (I wish!) I went with my cool cousin, Keira. We were both in so much awe by the time it was over that we came back to my house afterward, cracked open 2 bottles of Arbor Mist and went for a late night walk while we talked about the movie. So, make sure you go see it!!!

Well, bloggers, I believe that is it for me tonight. I've got some work stuff to catch up on so I will talk to y'all tomorrow. Have a good night and sleep tight. Ciao Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment