Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post V Day

   Hey There Bloggers. And how are we all doing in the post aftermath of the craziness that is Valentine's Day? (Or as I like to call it, Singles Awareness Day) Well, let me tell you, mine was for the most part a craptastic day. I mean, does every couple have to crawl out of the woodwork and put their affections for one another on display for the whole damn public? NO. They do not! Plus, not once did I see some stupid idiot f*ck up his V-Day plans with his girl and get embarrassed for the whole world to see. Now that is just boo boo kitty. So, the day slowly crawled by for me like that one lecture from that one prof that sounds like Ben Stein and makes you just wanna strangle yourself with your bag strap. (Yes, it really was that bad.)

   And because of my horrible anti-Valentine's mood, my girl, Liz, drug my tush out to Bookends for a night of drinks and laughs because it was Karaoke Night. (And, no, I do not karaoke but I do love to make fun of the other drunk people doing it. ;-)  ) Anywho, only once we got there did I find out that I was meant to be Liz's wingwoman because her crush (Mystery Boy) invited her out. And how rude is that to not let your friend know of the gameplan before the game begins. I wasn't trying to impress anyone, nor did I want to(I'll give you the 411 on those details later). But I am sooooo glad that I changed shirts after work so that I looked cute without even trying. ;-)  (BTW, that's what a real fashionista does.)

   Because after 2 drinks and a couple hours of trying to not look bored, who do I happen to see? None other than my one-night fling, Devon, the super cute boy from Massachusetts. Now bloggers, let's not judge over the fact that he is a yankee; a real Southern Belle does not discriminate...it's rude. I know, you're all wanting to know who is Devon and when did this alleged one-night fling occur.....but we'll save those fun details for the next post. ;-) But back to last night's turn of events...

   So we both catch each other's eye and we both do a double take. Then...Devon slowly starts walking in my direction. Even though I am fabulous, I still flip out on the inside and I start whispering to Liz, "oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t! Is he really coming this way?" And Liz just smirked and said, "oh yeah." (sassy b*tch) Then there he was and then we hugged (yay!) and started talking about how we know each other. And we flirted and then, ladies and gentlemen, I did the next most un-Chloe-like thing ever. I asked for Devon's phone and put my number in and called my phone from his phone so I would have his number.

   Then as most fairy tales end, the clock chimed his time to go (even though it was way obvious that neither of us wanted him to leave yet). But, bloggers, this was not the end for Chloe and Devon. Oh no. Not even 15 minutes after he left, I got a text message from him asking if I wanted to come over and hang out. (boo, you didn't have to ask me twice!) And after another 20 minutes(took forever to close my tab!) and 4 texts and 2 phone calls, I was finally pulling in to Devon's driveway. And you wanna hear the scandalous news, bloggers? I got there at 2 and didn't leave till 5:20 this morning! (So, unlike me!) And that, my fellow bloggers, is what happened post V-Day. Stay tuned for what awaits these two lovely kids. Ciao Bella. ;-)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment