So bloggers, have you ever had such a ridiculous comment that you heard and thought, "Okay, I have to post this for the whole world to know of right now!"? Let me tell you, my sisters, cousins, and I are all about the random comments and somehow they always end up on some social networking site, and I think it's cute that people like our comments so much but I prefer to take credit for my work. So now I've decided that it's time to let people know about all the crazy sh*t me and my girls say. Be prepared for some laughs along the way.
Here's my first random words as of late. Last night my twin, Sammie, was talking with our little sister, Lexie, about the great subject that is sex. Now in order to find this as entertaining as I did you have to know a little bit about us Monroe sisters. Sammie and I are twins but not identical twins, in fact, we're kind of like fire and ice, but in a good way. Where I tend to be more of an ice queen when I get angry at people, sassy Sammie Monroe is all "hell hath no flaming fury" when she gets pissed at someone.
Then there's little Lexie Monroe, who tries to be like both of her big sisters but has somehow come out more of crazy semi-wild child who, ironically, dreams of being a lawyer. (feel free to giggle now). But we are so proud of our baby sister. Now, Lexie was telling Sammie all about her latest sexual adventure, which are always entertaining for us to hear, and how she just found out that the boy she had a drunken tryst with has slept with over 90 people! (So not classy, btw) Apparently, his life goal is to sleep with at least 1 girl a day for God knows how long. (Yuck!) And now, Sexy Lexie is freaking out about how safe (or unsafe) Alex, the fucktard who messed with our sister, actually is. And Sammie's unfiltered mouth came up with this life changing comment:
"You had sex. Last time I checked it's not something that often causes fatalities."
Yes, bloggers, it has officially been confirmed by the great Sammie Monroe, that Sex will NOT kill you. You can all breathe easy now and do the horizontal tango to your heart's content. As for me, I'll just stick to driving guys crazy with my teasing ways while I hang tight to my V-card. Have a good night bloggers. Ciao Bella.
No comments:
Post a Comment