Thursday, February 16, 2012

The "Meet-Cute" of Chloe & Devon


 It happened last month at an after after hours bar called The Barn. (I know, name does not exactly sound classy. And guess what? It's Not! lol)

   I was being the DD, and Liz was drunk and ran into a gorgeous 5'11 guy with dark hair and blue eyes(my absolute fave hair/eye combo fyi) and he was drunk as a skunk. Well, drunk skunk introduces himself as Devon from Mass. who has relocated to Houston (yay!) And then he tries to get Liz to dance with him to a slow country song (boo). But thank God that drunk Liz didn't know how to dance to a slow song because Liz says, "How am I suppose to dance to this?:" Which opens a slot for me to say, "Like this!" and grab Devon's hand and slow dance with him.

  Now, just to let everyone know I am a complete re-re around cuties of the opposite sex. I do not understand any signs of flirting or body language or anything. This is probably thanks to my naive virgin status but I am what I am (sigh). So it is still a complete shock to me and most definitely my sisters that I would take the initiative, especially being sober! Then "Birthday Sex" starts playing and slow dancing changes to grinding with heavy making out. I know, I know, "Chloe! What were you thinking?!" That's just it. I wasn't! And it was crazy and exciting and I loved it! :-) 

   Which the dance floor wasn't the only place that I made out with Drunk Devon....I took him to Liz's car out in the parking lot!(Scandalous, I know!) Let's just say, we totally fogged those windows up! Unfortunately, I pulled a Cinderella and ran away without exchanging digits with my mysterious man. (sigh) 

And THAT, my dear bloggers is how Chloe Monroe met Devon Stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment