I'm Chloe Monroe and this is my life. Just buckle up and enjoy the ride. I know I am.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Flying Under the Radar
So bloggers, tonight is another at Bookends but I'm flying solo. (and in jeans, sperrys, pearls, & southern marsh to boot!) I've been in a blah mood all day thanks to the oh-so-not-lovely turn of events with Devon (absolute boo boo kitty). And so, I'm rocking the cute classy southern casual look. Trying to fly under the radar, I guess. Plus side of tonight? My girl, Gwen, is bartending! (Yay!) Other than the fact that she is one of the few people in life whose life does NOT revolve around drama, she also fixes the best damn drinks I've ever had. (it doesn't hurt that I occassionally get freebies either. ;-) ) I'm still pretty depressed about this whole being cursed with dating thing so I decided to lay low this weekend and not be all super social. (I know, I know. Shocking!) I'm just tired of getting burned by guys. Actually, I'm not gonna depress y'all with my self pity BS, so I will talk to y'all tomorrow. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, bloggers. Night night. Ciao Bella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment