Morning Bloggers, Here's a recap of the run-in of Devon and Chloe. Our beautiful leading lady decided to go drop by and say hey to her "friend", Devon, cuz she usually stops by to say hey to her friends at their work. Well Chloe walks in and does Devon even crack a smile when he sees our adorable Chloe? Nope. Maybe it's cuz he's at work but he's all serious business boy. But this doesn't stop our girl; she tries to start a friendly convo over music and how bad her experience was at Lone Star the night before. Unfortunately, Dashing Devon kinda gives her the shut down.
Then just like her convos with other guys in the past, Chloe's awkwardness pops out for an unexpected visit. She opens her mouth to say something then she shuts it and he notices this little movement. And the following dialogue occurs:
Devon: "What?"
Chloe: "I was gonna say something but ....then I decided not to say something?"
Devon: "What?"
Chloe: "Nothing. Never mind."
Devon: "...okay..."
How ridiculous was that?! I can't believe I even did that? I was suppose to be all cool and fun and just pop in, say hey, be fun, ask if he wanted to get him something to eat, then bop out to visit with other peoples. And what did I do? I was super awkward. Ugh! There are days I hate being a virgin cuz I feel that it is a jinx when it comes to me and guys. I don't know maybe i'm just cursed. Well, Mardi Gras is this coming week. Maybe I should go see a voodoo lady about getting me unhexed. (huff) who knows. Talk to you soon, bloggers. Ciao Bella.
No comments:
Post a Comment