Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stupid Boy Roller Coaster

   Morning Bloggers. So you know how I was totally gushing over my post V Day fling with Devon? Well, Apparently, I was gushing just a wee bit too soon. Because yesterday afternoon Devon texted me and the following is the convo that occurred:
   Devon: "Last night was fun and all but that should not have happened"
   Chloe: "Wait. What? I'm confused"
   Devon: "i wasnt myself :/ i was drunk and i just feel embarresed"
   Chloe: "Embarrassed about what?"
   Devon: "forget it lol"
   Chloe: "Dude. Kinda hard to forget it. I thought everything was cool. Is this because I'm a virgin?"
   Devon: "no not at all i'm just only looking for friends and i just feel like that went way too far"
   Chloe: "Well I'm cool with the just friends thing cuz I thought we settled that last night"
   Devon: "okay im sorry i thought we did too but my memory wasnt 100%"
   Chloe: "Lol. Yeah cuz u said u weren't looking for a relationship but that u wouldn't mind hanging out as friends and stuff"
   Devon: "right i just didnt want to get anything twisted is all. Glad its all good :)
   Chloe: "Lol. Yeah. Cuz you totally started freaking out with that first text. Cuz I thought it was something on my end."
   Devon: "no not at all"
   Chloe: "Ok. Good."

   And now, I am confused and slightly hurt about this turn of events. I had dinner with my cousin, Keira, and she had to go through this process with me about how I shouldn't stress about it (how can I NOT stress?!) But Keira says that gentlemen don't like to hurt people's feelings and virgins tend to get attached to people who they almost have sex with. So since Devon is a gentlemen, he obviously doesn't want to feel like he pushed me too far or upset me. And this is his way of trying to start things off slow. (eye-roll)

   Now keep in mnd, bloggers, that this has not actually been confirmed as what Devon is trying to do, this is all what Keira thinks(but so far, she's never been wrong, so....). So, for now, we're going to go with this whole friends thing but I'm gonna use this to my advantage. I don't mind being friends and I'm gonna make sure he sees that. Let Devon see that Chloe has no problem being just friends and maybe he'll be aggravated cuz it doesn't bother her and he'll try to push it for more. ;-) Let's just wait and see what happens, bloggers.
Ciao Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment