Friday, March 2, 2012

Buddies & Fist Bumps

Hey Bloggers...long time, no chat. Life has been super crazy lately (but when is it not?). So, dear bloggers, I have some sad news. For those of you who were rooting for Team Chloe & Devon, I'm afraid it's time to say bye-bye to any of those daydreams. I've visited Devon at work 3 times this week (yes...3 times) and on the second visit while I was talking to his manager about candles, Devon was leaving work early to help a friend move and he said bye to his manager and then he gave me a.........fist bump. (Yes, bloggers, you read that correctly. a fist bump)

Now to all you ladies out there who have never been fist bumped by a guy, let me just say that it is awkward and leaves you speechless as a girl with a crush because you have no idea what to do. That is the guys' way of mindf*cking you for days after it occurs. ( I mean, come on! Fist bump?! Who does a fist bump....especially to a girl??) And do you know what a fist bump symbolizes? It symbolizes a buddy, that's what. It's the equivalent of one of his guy friends coming up while we're talking and asking, "Hey Devon. Who's the girl?" Devon:"Oh, this is my buddy, Chloe." Buddy. I have now been forever cemented into Buddy Status with the guy I have the hots for. Great.....(grrrrr)

FML......Ciao Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment