Hey Bloggers, sorry I haven't been posting lately. I've had problems with accessing the blog lately (:-( ) well, here's my blog post- St. Paddy's Day....
Morning bloggers. How are we doing on this lovely Sunday morning? Still recovering from yesterday's partying? I wish I could but I have Church now plus some consulting work after lunch. (No rest for the adorably wicked. ;-p )
Anyways, just wanted to give you a recap of my fun from last night. It was another lovely evening at Bookends with little sister, Lexie. And we met up with some friends to celebrate the holiday in the traditional way of drinking. One of our guy friends, Michael, decided to be extremely festive with his green beer (yuck!) while the females in our group had Fruit Loops (which actually taste like the cereal).
Anyways, after Lexie bailed on me (boo), I proceeded to finish up my drinking with a shot with my friend, Lucy. And who should I say across the bar playing pool? Devon Stone, that's who!
He doesn't notice me until I say hey as me and Lucy set up a game of pool. And then later, he makes a point of coming up to me to let me know he's leaving by giving me a hug and say, "It's good to see you, as always." (WTF!)
And why did he have to see me when I was all cute and drunk? Why not when I look all sexy and sh*t? (FML) Oh well, I refuse to give a f*ck. I'm sooo over it. Talk to you soon, bloggers.
Ciao Bella.
No comments:
Post a Comment